Welcome to South Coast Optometry - Your Orange County Eye Doctors
South Coast Optometry uses the very latest in technology to ensure that you receive the very best in eye care. We provide the latest in high-tech equipment including digital retinal imaging, MPOD testing and blue light blocking lenses.
Our optometrists, Dr. Daniel Quon and Dr. Gregory Smith don't just "do" eye exams, they take the time to assess your overall eye health and ensure that you'll be seeing clearly for years to come. After all, there's no replacing the precious gift of sight!
As a partner in your vision and eye health care, we feel that it is also essential to aducate you in general eye health, preventive eye care, eye wellness, and eye nutrition. So, that even when your aren't in our office, you'll know how to best care for your eyes.
Visit the most advanced optometric and optical facility in Orange County, CA for state-of-the-art eye exams, meticulous contact lens fittings, and exquisitely fashionable eye wear, as well as all of your advanced medical optometry needs. We specialize in diagnosis, treatment, and management of all kinds of eye infections and conditions such as “pink eye” (bacterial conjunctivitis), allergic eye conditions, dry eye, macular degeneration, cataracts, glaucoma, and even LASIK Co-Management. Our experienced and caring staff will take the time to answer all of your questions to ensure that you don’t leave our office without a full understanding of your diagnosis and treatment plan. We will also educate you on how to protect your precious eyes for a lifetime of great vision and everlasting ocular health.
Our optical dispensary is fully stocked with designer frames from the finest eye wear lines originating from Europe, United Kingdom, Far East, and the United States. We offer a unique selection that you won’t find in most stores or optometric practices. We offer high-tech optical lenses, including high definition lenses, that make your vision absolutely the clearest and most comfortable possible.
To learn more about our extensive eye care services, please take a few minutes to explore our website:
- Google Maps and directions
- Book an appointment online
- Find out if LASIK is right for you
- Learn about our comprehensive eye exams
- Meet our eye exam team
- Could Chromagen help with your color blindness?
- Email our Optometrist or a member of our eye exam team
- Learn more about treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome
- Spread the word with a review on Google
- Submit a patient testimonial
Your Costa Mesa Eye Doctor
Insurance & Financing
We are now accepting Medicare and Care Credit.
Click to learn more about our Vision Insurance policies
- Feb 27, 2014 - New Study Shows How Your Eyes Shed Light on Your Health
- Feb 20, 2014 - Hope in Sight for Low Vision
- Jan 31, 2014 - How to Encourage Young Kids to Wear their First Pair of Glasses
- Dec 17, 2013 - Our Holiday Hours
- Nov 4, 2013 - Use Your Flex Spend Benefits Before They Expire!
- Aug 13, 2013 - The Dangers of Blue Light
- Eye Doctor Costa Mesa
949 South Coast Drive, Suite 155
Costa Mesa CA 92626
Phone: (714) 421-4636
Fax: (714) 540-5844